Processing of Personal Data
Enlightenment-truth.com processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or because you provided us with your data. Below we list which data we capture and process:
– First and last name
– E-mail address
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or services does not have the intention to collect data from website visitors below the age of 16. Unless they are granted permission by their parents. However, we are not able to check the correct age of an on-line visitor. Therefore, we recommend parents to be involved with on-line activities of their children, in order to prevent that children’s data are collected without the parents’ permission. If you are convinced we have collected data without permission from an underaged person, please contact us via privacy(at)enlightenment-truth.com, and we will instantly delete the captured information.
Purpose and basis for collecting personal data
Enlightenment-truth.com processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to contact you by email if needed to provide the requested service.
Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDRP each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at privacy(at)enlightenment-truth.com.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you. The ID should be made available without its number and photo in order to protect your privacy and to avoid identity fraud.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Your personal data will not be used for commercial activities and your data will never be shared with partners or third parties.
Enlightenment-truth.com will collect and retain personal data no longer as required for the purpose for which they are collected. Data will only be retained as long as services from enlightenment-truth.com is requested. As soon as no services is provided to the client, data will be deleted from all systems within 30 days.
Cookies and comparable techniques
Enlightenment-truth.com does not collect cookies or any other comparable techniques.
How we protect your data
Enlightenment-truth.com is fully aware of its obligation to protect your data and takes the necessary precautions to avoid misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized public disclosure or unauthorized amendment of personal data. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or you have indications of misuse, please contact privacy(at)enlightenment-truth.com and we will take appropriate actions